“Nollywood Star-Turned-Politician, Tonto Dikeh, Opens Up About Her Near Journey to the Clergy”
In a recent Instagram post, Tonto Dikeh, who rose to fame as an actress and has now ventured into politics, shared a surprising revelation from her past. She disclosed that she was on the verge of pursuing a clerical path during her upbringing.
Growing up in a church environment, Tonto Dikeh actively participated as a cell leader and worker. These experiences shaped her values and continue to influence her today.
- Osun Community Celebrates ‘Century-Long Miracle’ with Power After 91 Years
- Federal High Court Welcomes 23 New Judges on Oct 4
- Bosun Tijani: Nigeria holds the key to Global Energy
- Anambra Airport Renamed in Honor of Literary Icon Chinua Achebe by Governor Soludo
- Governor Grants Amnesty to 17 Inmates on Nigeria’s 63rd Independence Day
The actress-turned-politician expressed her enduring appreciation for modesty, admitting she feels uneasy when wearing revealing attire.
Tonto Dikeh’s candid disclosure has sparked conversations about her diverse journey and the impact of her early spiritual involvement.
The mother of one wrote, “I grew up in church…
I was a Cell leader. I was Dept. Assistant. I almost became a pastor. I still have a 70% village mentality.. I’m so uncomfortable with revealing clothing…” [sic].