At 08:12 am on Monday, Baci’s cooking marathon reached 88 hours and 12 minutes.
Hilda Effiong Bassey, better known as Hilda Baci, a Nigerian chef, achieved an extraordinary milestone on Monday as she broke the Guinness World Record for the longest individual cooking time.
As of 08:12 am on Monday, Baci has been cooking continuously for 88 hours and 12 minutes, surpassing the previous record set by Indian chef Lata Tondon in 2019. Tondon held the title with a cooking time of 87 hours, 45 minutes, and 00 seconds.
Baci embarked on her four-day cooking marathon challenge on May 11 at Amore Gardens.
The 27-year-old chef plans to extend the record further by continuing to cook.
More details to follow…
- Osun Community Celebrates ‘Century-Long Miracle’ with Power After 91 Years
- Federal High Court Welcomes 23 New Judges on Oct 4
- Bosun Tijani: Nigeria holds the key to Global Energy
- Anambra Airport Renamed in Honor of Literary Icon Chinua Achebe by Governor Soludo
- Governor Grants Amnesty to 17 Inmates on Nigeria’s 63rd Independence Day
- Mohbad’s Legacy to be Celebrated at Nigerian Independence Day Dinner in New York
- Nigeria Will Be Great Again, Says Speaker of House of Representatives
- Nigeria at 63: Atiku Urges Citizens to Pull Country Back from Uncertainty